Is Traditional IT Support Dead?
Is Traditional Break/Fix IT Support Dead?
IT support has been a long standing service provided by IT companies for the last couple of decades. but is Break/Fix IT Support a dying model?
A break fix IT support model is in today's age a basic no thrills service. A simple solution that reacts when the customer has a problem or asks for support. But it does not offer any preventative or proactive service. This means that crucial maintenance and monitoring, is not carried out in an automated manner. The customer may not be aware of potential or growing problems until a failure occurs, this could cause downtime or loss of data.
The Solution to this has also been about for awhile, and the answer to this is Managed IT Services.
Managed IT Services is a complete business solution that is not only a reactive solution but a proactive solution. It comprises of a packaged solution of services that work together to ensure a customers IT systems are continuously kept working by proactive monitoring and maintenance that happens on a daily basis.,
A Typical Managed IT Service Includes The Following:
- Reactive IT Support
- Proactive IT Support
- System Patch Management
- 24x7x365 Monitoring Of Business Critical Systems
- Monitoring Of Users Computers Or Laptops
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Monitoring And Testing
- Managed & Monitored Antivirus And Security
- Recorded On A Helpdesk Platform
- Regular Management Reporting For Customers
- Aligned With Cloud Services
- Aligned With Telecoms Solutions And Provisioning
For further information on how we can offer a bespoke Managed solution for your business get in contact today for a no obligation consultation.